Here are frequently asked questions and answers about COVID-19 and diabetes from Diabetes Canada. The questions include:
- How does COVID-19 affect those living with diabetes?
- How can I prevent infection?
- I have diabetes and I think I may be infected. What do I do?
- Should I stop taking certain blood pressure medications because I’ve heard that these drugs may affect my risk of COVID-19 infection?
- How can I prepare in the event I become infected and have diabetes?
None at this time.
Please share this page with anyone who you think might benefit from this information. We are all in this together. We will continue to develop and share content that helps to keep you and your family safe and prepared during this public health emergency.