Seniors’ Centre Without Walls
Free telephone group activities for seniors 55+ and adults 18+ with disabilities. Scroll down and click the View / Download as PDF button to learn more and see full Seniors’ Centre Without Walls (SCWW) program details and their April and May 2020 calendar (12 pages).
Phone: 613-236-0428 ext. 2323
- Completely free program
- You do not need to be a member of The Good Companions
- Programs are multi-person phone conversations (or conference calls)
- No special equipment needed – just your average phone!
- Each phone session lasts between 30-60 minutes
- You are able to hear each other, talk to one another, learn and/or have fun!
How to Participate in the Calls
On the day and time of a chosen program you can use the “Steps to Connect” (see below) to call yourself into that program. If at any time you require assistance, simply dial *0 to speak to an operator who can get you connected.
Steps to Connect
1) Dial 613-686-1547 OR 1-800-669-6180
2) Enter the 6-digit PASSCODE 8 3 4 6 3 4 then press #
3) Record your name or just stay on the line then press #
Note: the passcode is the same for all programs.
The passcode is the same for all programs.
Not working? Dial *0 to speak to the operator and ask to be connected to Seniors’ Centre Without Walls Ottawa.*
PDF Version – Calendar and Additional Details
Please share this page with anyone who you think might benefit from this information. We are all in this together. We will continue to develop and share content that helps to keep you and your family safe and prepared during this public health emergency.